Our Walking Guides
- Accommodation – Resources to Help you Find Great Places to Stay Across the UK
- All Resources – for people Hiking and Walking in the UK
- Clothing and Walking Equipment – Find the Best Websites
- Great Websites for Walkers and Hikers in the UK
- iFootpath Walking Guides – Map of iFootpath Digital Walking Guides
- Maps and GPS – Resources to Help Hikers get the Most from Maps and GPS/GPX
- Photography – Resources to Help You Sell Your Pictures, Find Equipment and Edit your Images
- Societies and Charities – Resource to help UK Walkers and Hikers
- Transport – Resources to Help You Travel Around the UK by Car, Train, Boat and Plane
- UKHiking – Go Hiking in the UK with iFootpath, full GPS walking routes and directions
- Walking Guide Collections
- Walking Guide Websites
- Walking Holidays and Tours
Thanks for the app on our extended visit to the UK … it was great. As we are now NZ and Oz based, …. will reconnect when we return to the UK sometime in the future.
This is the first walk I’ve done on iFootpath and I loved it. Beautiful walk, easy to follow instructions. Living overseas, the English countryside very special!
My wife and I live in New Hampshire, in the U.S., but we did live in England for 5 years a long time ago. At that time we wore out the Book of Country Walks, which was a delightful way to see England and Scotland.
We are back in the U.S. but our son, daughter-in-law and grandson (8) live in Surbiton in southwest London, and we visit them once or twice a year. I’ve been using your iFootpath on the last two trips, to go to Chessington and Godalming, introducing my grandson to walking the footpaths. It has been a great experience and the directions have been complete and easy to follow. There is no “oh, they didn’t mention this fork in the path” moment in these walks.
Your newest feature, Car Free Walks, will be a big plus for us because our family in London doesn’t have or need a car and we don’t really want to hire one when we are there. Both Chessington and Godalming were rail accessible, and I’m delighted that I will now be able to use a Search feature to find walks we can get reach by rail. My guess is that this feature will be of much benefit to a lot of Londoners who are starved for the country walk experience but have no way to get there.
Congratulations on the Travel App usage ratings; it shows that the work you do is appreciated widely. Keep up the good work, and help keep up the great British tradition of public footpaths.
Instagram – #ukhiking
Why not book some great accommodation for your hiking trip